Belkin Router Configuration Steps
Belkin router configuration is not difficult at all. Here we are explaining the steps you need to follow for configuring the Belkin routers. At any step you need help, we are always there to help you and assist you.
Steps to Configure the Belkin Wireless G Routers
As we know that wireless technology is very famous these days and Belkin wireless routers are also very popular. We are explaining the steps you need to follow for configuring the Belkin wireless router. Any point you need help regarding http//router and can discuss you issues with us.
- Plug in the Ethernet cable in the WAN port you can find at the backside of the Belkin router and then plug in that other part of the router in the port of the personal computer you want to configure for the settings. – http//router
- Open the default web browser you are using and enter the local address http//router in the address bar. – http//router
- Press the enter key. – http//router
- You will be asked for the login details. Here you need to fill the login details for the Belkin router login. If you forgot the login details simply press the reset button for few seconds and again try to login. – http//router
- After login to the Belkin configuration page successfully, you can go for the settings and configurations for the Belkin router. – http//router
Belkin Router Configuration without using the CD
You always receive a CD with the Belkin router for the configuration. In any case you lost the CD, you can still go for the Belkin router configuration. Here are the steps you need to follow if you want to configure the Belkin routers without using the CD.
- Plug out the power supply from Belkin router and modem. – http//router Belkin
- Wait for at least 40-60 seconds again plug in the power supply for the Belkin router and modem. – http//router Belkin
- Open the default web browser. – http//router Belkin
- Fill the local address http//router or IP address 192.168.2.1 in the web browser’s address bar and press enter key. – http//router Belkin
- Here you will need to fill the login details for the successful login. – http//router Belkin
- After successful login, search for the “WAN” option. – http//router Belkin
- Search for the “Connection Type”. – http//router Belkin
- Here you can choose the connection type. – http//router Belkin
For the Static Connection, Follow these Steps
- Simply select the “Static” option. – 192.168.2.1 router login
- Click on the next option. 192.168.2.1 router login
- You can fill the available option here, you can go for “Subnet Mask”, “IP Address” or “ISP Gateway Address”. 168.2.1 router login
- Click on the “Apply Change” option. 192.168.2.1 router login
- Here at the last step, you need to fill the static and dynamic DNS information. 192.168.2.1 router login
For the Cable Broadband Users, Follow these Steps
- Select the “Dynamic” option.
- Click on the “Next” option.
- Just leave the “Host Name” blank and go for the next step.
- Select the option “Change WAN MAC Address”.
- Click on the “Clone” option.
- Press the “Apply” option.
At the last step, click on the “Channel and SSID” option.
These are the simple steps you need to follow if you want to configure the Belkin routers without using the CD. At any step you need help, we are always there to help you and assist you. We are providing the Belkin router login services from a long time. We are that much expert now that we can solve any kind of queries for the Belkin routers.
Facing Issues with Belkin Router Configuration?
These are very simple steps you will need to follow if you want to configure the Belkin router issues. We are the certified technicians who are well trained to handle any kind of issues that are related to Belkin router login and configurations. All the team members are well trained to handle any kind of concerns that are related to the Belkin routers. You can call us any time you need help and take the professional help.
We are Expert in Following Issues
Belkin router configuration – http//router, Belkin router configuration ip address, Belkin router configuration page, Belkin router configuration web page – http//router, Belkin router configuration setup, Belkin router configuration software, configuration Belkin router – http//router, ht1100 Belkin router configuration, Belkin router model f9k1103v1, Belkin router model f6d4230-4 v3, Belkin router model f7d3302 v1, Belkin router model f7d2301 v1, Belkin router model f5d8236-4 – http//router, Belkin router model f5d7230-4 software, Belkin router model f5d8236-4 v2, Belkin router model f5d8233-4v3, router Belkin n300, router Belkin setup, router Belkin IP address, router Belkin reset – http//router, router Belkin dashboard, router Belkin ip, router Belkin password, router Belkin n150 wifi router – http//router, router issues with windows 8, router issues Linksys, Belkin router issues with wireless – http//router, Belkin router issues after windows 10, Belkin router issue speed is very slow – http//router, Belkin router issue with Google, Belkin ac750 router issues.