Routers manufacturing companies always makes efforts to bring routers which can work with the changing technology. Users prefer those routers which can provide best wireless networking experience. Most of the router working depends upon router configuration. We have seen lots of router which comes with bulky manuals but when users try to configure them they mostly get confused in between the configuration. Only Belkin Routers Configuration is one which is user friendly or comes with well written manuals.
You can do Belkin Router Configuration manually & wirelessly with the help of simple steps. You can also perform Belkin Router Configuration with or without Setup CD. So let’s learn some basic steps for Belkin Router Configuration in few simple steps.
- Start by navigating through Web browser.
- Fill default IP address 192.168.2.1 into web browser address bar.
- After entering above information you can see Dashboard of Belkin Router Configuration.
- On dashboard you need to enter password for Belkin Router Configuration Dashboard, By default, there is no password configured on Belkin routers, you can leave password field blank or click on submit.
- If you see your dashboard is locked & you can’t unlock it then try resetting your router to its factory default settings.
If you also faced this kind of issue then it is a high time to contact our router login team on toll free number. We have a dedicated team for issues related to Belkin Router Configuration, you can access their support 24/7 days a week.