So, you have bought brand new Belkin router? Now, you are wondering how to make your router working? To take work for your router, you require Belkin setup for your router. The router can be setup by the local web address or Router IP address. IP address or local web address may sometimes give you a tough time. Or they will stick you on Login page due to incorrect information. Other than in correct information there can be many other reasons also for such issue. In this blog, we discuss how to do Belkin setup. With this, we will also learn, about factors that prevent you from login to Belkin router. Let’s get started now.
Generally, Belkin routers make use of IP address for login to Belkin router. With Router, IP address router’s built-in web-based setup page permits you to tailored settings or set up advanced properties. You can make use Router IP address for few issues such as.
- Advance configuration is essential for specific applications.
- If setup software doesn’t work.
- Confirmation of local & wireless settings.
Steps to Access Belkin Router Web-Based Setup
- Take a computer & open a web browser from it such as Firefox, Internet Explorer & Safari. Enter Router IP address 192.168.2.1in browser address bar. If IP address doesn’t work then try entering http://router in browser address bar.
- If you are sure that you have entered correct IP address then, check others factors also.
- Check if Ethernet cable is plugged into router properly or it not crashed.
- If you are Wireless Connection user, ensure you are connecting to your own network.
- Do you have Valid IP address? Check if your computer is receiving a Valid IP address from Router? If it is not then, it will be difficult to communicate web-based setup page of Belkin router. Make sure your computer IP address must be in a range of IP segment of Belkin router.
- As per our experts, set your computer in a way that it gets IP address automatically from Router.
- Does your computer have a static IP address? If yes, then write down settings first & after that Switch to Belkin setup to get IP address automatically.
- Make sure you have entered Correct IP Address. Login to Belkin router mostly get fails due to an incorrect IP address. In case, you have personalized router settings than default settings will not work.
- Another reason why your IP address doesn’t work is due to IP conflicts. IP conflicts when two or more devices use same IP address. This happens when your ISP provides Modem & it contains same IP address as your router has. When both the devices use same IP address it results into IP conflicts.
- Power off your Modem or detach Ethernet cable of the modem from Belkin router. Leave only connection between both the devices. Once you were done, reconnect again the device as they are earlier connected.
So, these are the important points that you may look into when you get the problem using Router IP address. You can contact our 24/7 Experts team on the toll-free number. The team is expert in Belkin setup & router issues. Take their assistance anytime you feel taking expert advice. You can contact the team through Live chat window support also. In case, you wish to share your feedback & view the drop your valuable comments in comment box.